My love of people is what got me into portrait photography. I’ve been a photographer for over 20 years years and I absolutely love it. My photography style is relaxed and natural, and I just love capturing people’s fascinating characters. The best thing about being a portrait photographer is that I get to meet wonderful new people and be creative.
My clients choose me for my natural photos. They love relaxed pictures and just want to finally have decent photos of themselves. You’re looking for a portrait photographer who will make you feel at ease and who creates personal images that show who you are – and that’s exactly what I do. A portrait session with me is easier than you expect and laid back, and it’ll be super easy and fun.
Your shoot is all about getting headshots that will make your peers jealous. Whether it’s just for fun or just for business, I promise you’ll enjoy yourself and leave with headshots you feel proud of.
Shoots take place on location or anywhere you like and sessions last for one hour.
If this sounds like you, then get in touch to book your portrait session!
My portrait services include but are not limited to:
– Portrait Photography (including professional portrait generally shot in Cambridge city centre, at various locations, over the course of one hour)
– Profile portrait photography (including social media profiles, dating websites & Tinder profiles and CVs & LinkedIn profiles)
– Model Portfolio (including headshots, creative lifestyle images, the possibility of a studio session at an added cost)
– Corporate lifestyle portraits
– Corporate portraits (with backdrop and studio lights). Generally done at your company’s premises. Contact me for a personalised quote for all your corporate photography needs.
See my Corporate Photography page.